Fee Exemption / Concessions in TNPSC


Fee Exemption in Tnpsc based on their category said by official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. If you are belong to SC/ST/PWD/DW community means you have not to pay any fees while applying TNPSC any post. MBC/BC candidates have three chances only for degree holders. Ex-serviceman have two chances for fee exemption.

While fee exemption like three chances means only three times they apply for TNPSC (any post) without pay. Not for each post have three times fee exemption/concessions, Overall have three chances. Once you use all three chances means you should not use fee exemption otherwise your application will be rejected by this false claims.

Like two chances means only two times they apply for TNPSC (any post) Without pay. Not for each post have two times fee exemption/concessions. Overall have two chances. Once you use all two chances means you should not use fee exemption otherwise your application will be rejected by this false claims.

You will use fee exemption but you doesn't attend the examination,the fee exemption chance will be count. That means you are applying tnpsc exam for the first time and you use fee exemption at first (i.e., have 3 fee exemption chances ), your application will be accepted status but you don't attend the examination. At that time also you have 2 chances only.

clearly I explain here Whether you use 1 chance out of three but you doesn't went for exam. still you consider to be use only 2 chances. They only consider Three chances to apply, whether you attend the exam or not that is not taken to count. Hope you got this one, Unless you ask doubts via comment box.



Ask your doubts via comment box

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

16 comments

comments
28/07/2017, 23:26 delete

Application rejected due to fee exemption . Is there any possibility to pay n write exam for group2a

Reply
avatar
22/11/2017, 08:15 delete

I am a diploma holder ..can I apply fees concession?In CCSE IV notification not mentioned for degree holders

Reply
avatar
23/08/2018, 03:56 delete

I am applying in tnpsc for 4th time. During my 2nd exam I had paid the amount without using the fee concession option, so can I use the fee concession option in my 4th exam?

Reply
avatar
22/06/2019, 03:44 delete

Good Evening Sir - I am from Ariyalur . I renewal my One Time Registration (15.06.2019) with pay a Rs.150/- through online LVB (Payment is successful) and then apply group 4 exam 2019.

Wrongly availed fee concession for CCSE Group IV exam (01-09-2019).

Please provide any other option to pay and get the hall ticket Sir.

Reply
avatar
22/06/2019, 05:46 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
29/06/2019, 08:29 delete

Sir this is the first time I am applying in tnpsc I have paid 150 for otr!! And I belong to BC can I avail exam fee exemption???

Reply
avatar
29/06/2019, 08:32 delete

you can avail fees concession for 3 times...

Reply
avatar
Arun Kumar
03/07/2019, 04:38 delete

I am b.com final year student. I applied for grp4 using fee concession. I registered otr by paying Rs.150. I am BC category. Will My application accepted or not? Pls reply me sir

Reply
avatar
Tam
06/07/2019, 01:29 delete

Sir I am registered in tnpsc group 4 for 2nd time in this I wrongly gave for fees concession is there any possibility to attend the exam

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
07/07/2019, 05:29 delete

i didn't received my register number after applying GROUP 4. I don't know why! I used Fees Concession scheme. Is that a problem?

Reply
avatar
31/07/2019, 23:16 delete

sir i am already applied for grp4 exam 2017 this time also applyied in this 2nd time .i am mbc catagory fee concession chance will be available for me ...pls reply sir

Reply
avatar
24/08/2019, 23:35 delete

Same problem for me.. pls provide any other options to pay and hall ticket sir..

Reply
avatar
25/08/2019, 17:47 delete

no chance to get hall ticket bro. past is past. better luck next time.

Reply
avatar
27/01/2020, 03:02 delete

sir i have already attented 4 exam wrongly availed fee concessions for group 1 how to change that

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
12/02/2020, 04:42 delete

sir,

three free chances fee concession ,

my doubt is for mbc or dentoified communities .
im mbc ( vanniya kula kshtriya )

kindly advise do i have three avail chances

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
16/10/2023, 13:00 delete

Bro / Sis , I'm also Vanniyakula Kshatriya MBC - We have 3 Free chances which means 3 attempts we can write the TN government exams without paying exam fees

All the best my dear

Reply
avatar

Post a doubts or any queries contact via comment box.