Questions tag ( TNPSC English )


1.shreya draws well, _____ ?
a) doesn't she?  
b) do she?
c) can't she?  
d) won't she?


2. The lessons are quit interesting, __________?
a) are it?  
b) aren't it?
c) isn't they?  
d) don't they


3. She hasn't submitted the note, __________ ?
a) hasn't she?  
b) doesn't she?
c) has she?  
d) does she?


4. I am not lat,______?
a) am I?  
b) amn't I?
c) do I?  
d) don't I?


5.Swarna cannot run fast, ____?
a) can she  
b) can't she
c) don't she  
d) none


6.Many of us do not know this information, ____?
a) do we?  
b) don't we?
c) shall we?  
d) won't we?


7.you know this story,____?
a) don't you?  
b) do you?
c) shall you?  
d) shouldn't you?


8.There are enough mangoes for all of us,_____?
a) aren't they?  
b) aren't there?
c) are there?  
d) none


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Post a doubts or any queries contact via comment box.